Introduction: Which app is mostly used for texting or calling? If this question is asked to people, most people will answer the same, and that is “WhatsApp Messenger.” The free multi-function application, with its many remarkable features and simple interface, is considered one of the best among the most popular messaging platforms. If you are looking for the best option for your phone’s native texting and calling apps, this will be the most ideal for you.
Do you have a full idea about this WhatsApp Apk? If not, then you’re in the correct place. For your convenience, we will now discuss this incredible app. So let’s get started with it.
Read Also: 5 Most Popular Video Player Apps of Android Smartphones
What is WhatsApp Messenger:
WhatsApp is a popular messaging application that allows you to make calls, video chats, send GIFs or stickers, and much more. It requires an internet connection to send text, images, audio, and video. You can use this application on both your desktop and Android devices. It is a free service, so you do not have to incur any cost to use it.
Features of WhatsApp Messenger:
- A free-to-use messaging application that is reliable and easy to use
- Anyone can open a group of friends in it, and he/she can include more than 250 people at once
- People have opportunities to talk to friends or acquaintances unlimited.
- Audio or video calling is possible for friends, relatives, or loved ones.
- Allows you to share your favorite moments
- You can share any document with your acquaintances for up to 100MB.
How to Download WhatsApp Messenger for Android:
Whatsapp messenger download is not a hard task to do. You can download it easily by following a few simple steps. There are two ways you can download WhatsApp Messenger on your Android set. One is from the Google Play store, and the other is directly from the official site of WhatsApp. Below are the steps to download in two ways.
From the Google Play Store:
- First, open the Play Store from your phone and search by typing “WhatsApp” in the search box.
- You will get WhatsApp Messenger on the top result. Click on it
- Now click on install.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, launch it and verify with your phone number in compliance with all terms and conditions.
Directly from the official site of WhatsApp:
- In this method, the first search by typing com/dl from your phone’s browser.
- You will go directly to the Google Playlist, and all you have to do is click on install.
- Once installed, launch here as before the first way and verify with your phone number by following the terms and conditions.
WhatsApp Messenger Latest Version for Android:
WhatsApp 2.20.176 is the latest version, and it has almost the same features as its previous version. However, some new features have been added to it, which differentiates it from its last version. The unique features of this version are call waiting support, fingerprint to unlock WhatsApp, fast battery drain, and Dark Mode. It is hoped that this will create a stir among users than previous versions.
WhatsApp Messenger Old Version for Android:
Whatsapp 2.20.175 is the old version of WhatsApp for android. Most of its features include free messages, WhatsApp status, video and audio calls, group chats, multimedia files, a camera, two-step verification, etc. If you are a user of the old version of WhatsApp and want to use the latest one, you do not need to download WhatsApp again. You can use the newest version only by upgrading.
WhatsApp is a great platform to talk to your family, friends, or acquaintances for free. Not just messaging, it gives us many more benefits. Its end-to-end encryption, ease of use, cross-platform functionality, and Internet-based international calling make communication easier. If you want to enjoy some fun by talking to your acquaintances, download WhatsApp’s latest version APK without delay and enjoy your time.